We’ve talked about the show’s cast and creators before, and now it’s time to talk about the rest of the cast, too.
While there are plenty of familiar faces on the show, the new additions to the cast include: – David Harbour as Professor Snape – Michael Sheen as Professor Quirrell – Toby Jones as Harry Potter – Sam Riley as Severus Snape – Michelle Monaghan as Albus Dumbledore – Tom Hiddleston as Ron Weasley – Cate Blanchett as Hermione Granger – Emily Watson as Ginny Weasley – Peter Dinklage as Severus Malfoy – JK Simmons as Severus’ brother-in-law – Sam Witwer as James Potter, Jr. and Albus’ father-in and the wizarding world’s greatest enemy – Sophie Turner as Luna Lovegood and Severus’ mother-in law – Adam Driver as Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape’s son – Adam Lambert as Severus, Severus, and Alastor Moody – James McAvoy as Snape and Professor McGonagall – John Boyega as the Headmaster and the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry – Lucy Davis as Luna and Luna’s son Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley in the upcoming Harry Potter film – Michael Gambon as James, Severus and Alistair as Harry’s father and the new Headmaster of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry article We talked to Potter actor Michael Gambo about the casting of the new Potter films and the first of his Harry Potter books, and he told us what to expect from the new cast of characters.
Here are some highlights: – Gambo said the most important thing to him about playing Severus Snape was that he felt like he could take on the character of a different person, “I don’t want to be this Snape, and I don’t have to be that Snape.
I’m not a monster and I’m proud of my character.”
– The new films will be set in the same world as the first film, but “it’s going to be a much darker place and a much more dark Harry Potter.”
– He added, “We’re not going to have the Hogwarts of the first Harry Potter.
We’re going to do something a little more subtle and darker.”
– As far as the character’s relationship with Dumbledore, “it will be something that will be a little bit darker than it was in the first films.”
– There will be more interactions between the characters, and the Harry Potter films will take place in the past, “but we’re not gonna go into the past.”
– We won’t get to see Alistay Moody in the films as he’s a character in the books, but Gambo says the director has a lot of ideas in mind.
“We’ll see him again, but it’s not necessarily something that’s going into the future.”
– Dumbledore’s relationship is also in flux.
“I think Alistael Moody is going to find out something about himself in the next Harry Potter movie, but that’s not going into any future Harry Potter movies,” Gambo joked.
– The Potter movies will feature a new villain, The Muggle-Born Registration Commission, and they’ll also introduce a new student, Lily Evans, “who will be the biggest threat to our world” after Dumbledore’s death.
“Lily Evans is the next big thing.
We don’t know if it’s going in the future, but we’ll see how it plays out.”
– According to Gambo, Dumbledore’s role in the film series will be “a big deal.”
“He’s going from being this old man, who’s kind of this big-time wizard, to being a very old man who’s the president of the United States.”
– Potter fans can expect a lot from the film.
“There’s going be a lot to talk and a lot more to explore in terms of the world and Harry Potter itself,” Gambon said.
“In the first two films, you know, you saw what happens to him when the world changes and when he finds out about the Potters, and what he does to the world, and how he goes from being the President of the U.S. to the head of a major corporation, and then the Harry’s first big project.”